Interact Austin is a socially-minded, for-profit business creating opportunities for Austin families to engage with each other beyond the dinner table and bedtime story. Interact staff is primarily composed of talented, single and stay-at-home parents who are in need of extra income but don’t want to leave their children behind to work.
Our vision is to provide a solution to help busy families strengthen their relationships through parent-child classes designed to create sweet memories and bind families together forever.
Is this a picture of your life? Join us for one of our upcoming interactions including family yoga, creative crafts and more! We’d love to support you in slowing down and reconnecting with your family.
Due to the volume of Groupons sold, we HIGHLY encourage everyone to make a reservation for their class in advance. You can do this by navigating the menu above or using the black Interaction Reservation button in the sidebar. If you have any questions or concerns about your Groupon, please feel free to email us.
One-time Interactions & Upcoming Workshops
- Wed, Dec 4, 2013 from 6-7 pm | DONATION Prenatal Yoga
- Wed, Dec 11, 2013 from 6:15-7:30 pm | Free Parenting Class & Meetup
- Wed, Dec 18, 2013 from 6-7 pm | DONATION Prenatal Yoga
- NEW DATE: Sun, Dec 29, 2013 from 2-4 pm | Free Home Spa: BeautiControl (Adult)
- Sat, Jan 18, 2014 from 2-4 pm | Free Spa & Tea: Ava (Mother-Daughter)
- Mon, Jan 20, 2014 (MLK Day) from 10-11:30 am | Parent-Child Valentine Card Making